Monday 3 March 2008

Random blog no 3

Ok so the service hasn't been started yet!!!

Scrapbooking:
Is one of my new favourite things to do as some of you may know. I love capturing the memories and playing about with photos and nice crafty things. I also like to spend a ridiculous amount of money on buying supplies which I should be saving for my new garage but hey ho!!

I have made several scrapbooks now and have decided that I am going to set up a new blog to show case my work to decide if I'm really serious about sharing it with people and I am also going to practice being a better photographer. Stephen's cousins wife Janine inspires me so much she is such an amazing photographer and scrap booker and I have decided to practice taking photos, I may even take a course on it but I'm not totally decided about it yet. I started practicing at my Dad's birthday and I was quite pleased with a couple of my photos. My dad is an excellent photographer so I'm hoping I may have some hidden talent somewhere!

No comments: