Wednesday 13 February 2008

Book Tagging

Still pondering what to cook for my tea so I have time to respond to Mike's tag.

I have to:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five other people.


Ok so currently I am reading Sisters Avenue by Louise Candlish (I am a big fan of trashy novels!!!) Her last book made me cry but this one hasn't so far!!

here goes:

'I don't think I saw any of those movies,' Hannah said. 'But you needn't worry, they've all been good reports. God, I sound like a headmistress, don't I?'


Not sure what that tells you all about me at all?

Also not sure I have 5 people to tag but I will tag

Matthew

Stephen (he will never reply)

Janine

Anna

Oh no I really need to make some more cyber friends, I could only find 4 who hadn't already been tagged!!!!

No comments: