Saturday 27 October 2007

Half Term Happenings

After a very busy summer holiday decorating our house, we have had a lovely chilled week off school. Went for a long walk in the Lake District around Great and Little Langdale which was just inspiring. Being that close to nature in all its glory makes me so aware of the majesty of God. But my legs ached for the rest of the week!!

We've played lots of board games with the Crowther and Downes and I have done plenty of scrap booking of our holiday in Gozo last summer. Have also sadly had to do some school work and been in to change a display around. Stephen has been very excited to go out and spend a couple of days policing with a regular officer and is always full of stories of exciting events that have happened!!

Alpha was still on and continues to excite me even though one of my group thinks I'm "sad" because I've read the Bible from cover to cover!! On the other hand another member of the group has started reading a Bible for the first time. Life is good and all about living it to the full -awesome!!

1 comment:

Emma said...

I ached too, ooch!