Wednesday 8 April 2009

Is this middle age?

I've always prided myself on being young at heart; I try to be trendy, I shop in trendy places, I do young people type things, I love loud music and hitting thirty appalls me but recently I've noticed a change.

Time was, when at uni I would spend time with my friends chatting, watching TV, going for a drink, going out for tea, shopping for clothes now with these same friends I find myself going to visit garden centres to look at plants!! And today I have planted a vegetable patch in my garden and I'm dead proud of it and excited about all the home grown produce I'll hopefully be eating this autumn (providing the slugs don't attack!) Here is the evidence to prove the hard work.

I'm worried...this must be middle age...someone help me please!!

4 comments:

Mike Peatman said...

No. I'm middle aged and I don't grow any food!

Imogen said...

garden centres who would ever want to go there...! does that make us middle aged too??? i feel like it!x

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma said...

But then you do live in Cleveleys, Hannah....

(sorry about the deleted comment - unforgivable misuse of the apostrophe)