Monday 3 December 2007

Notes on November

Oh dear, the whole of November passed without me having any thing or time to blog so thought I would do a catch up summary of what's been happening in the Boyd world.
  • School has been a very stressful place to be with lots of assessment, hassle, paperwork etc
  • Spent a good night out with some friends in Poulton but drank a lot of vodka!
  • Got very annoyed with the Bishop of Blackburn (not to his face) which reminded me why I'm only an Anglican in disguise
  • Made approximately 44 packed lunches for school!!
  • Thought about Christmas shopping but didn't get much further than that
  • Prepared the evening service for last night, the first service I have led since we left Lancaster (it went very well)
  • Bought a new top whilst shopping for an outfit for Stephen (he came home with nothing!!)
  • Enjoyed Alpha!! amazing commitments of faith from the group members and an amazing group session where we all prayed for each other to receive the Holy Spirit: tears, laughter and openess...awesome.
  • Fell asleep every night as soon as my head hit the pillow!!

I wonder what December will hold....?

2 comments:

Fr Matthew McMurray said...

I can't resist asking what the Bishop did!

Hannah said...

its more what he won't do! is a very complicated situation involving our vicar and I'm just not happy at all with the way its being handled