Friday 19 March 2010

Long time no blog!

My goodness, I've not blogged in such a looonnnggg time but now that I'm a yummy mummy on maternity leave surely I should have time!!

The other reason I think I need to get back into blogging is that I've been completing a course: called to serve (and not enjoying it) since last September and I've just had to complete a self-assessment of the first two terms, which I struggled to do because I feel like since I became a mummy that has overshadowed everything else, so I struggled to remember what we studied in the first term or what i learnt from it. However my over riding conclusion is that I'm just not very good at being reflective. I enjoy talking, discussing and debating things but I'm just no good at reflecting on things, thoughts and experiences and yet I think blogging is good at encouraging this, so I'm going to set myself the challenge of blogging more often. It may also help keep the mummy brain at bay!!

You won't be surprised to learn that I had to reset my password even to get into my blog today!!

No comments: